Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kitchen activity

Here's the real reason I've been MIA these past few months - remember this post?  With these Before pictures?





Prepare yourselves...











And the custom woodwork by my bro...





It's kinda hard to tell in the photos, but the window sash and door are matte black, and the base cabinets are deep navy (Benjamin Moore "Polo Blue" to be precise).  The chalkboard panel is black chalkboard paint (duh).

Lots and lots of work, but very worth it.  I still have some minor touchups to do (invisible to anyone but an anal-retentive like me), and some artwork to hang.  But for now I am still reveling in the beauty that is this small but lovely kitchen o' mine.

1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING! I wish you were coming to my house - I could totally use the help. Nicely done. (Holly)

    ReplyDelete